The company’s history
D. Karayiannis senior opens a book store in the city of Grevena. Later on, he opens a printing shop, which is run by Orestis Karayiannis.
He starts production on tax related forms and school supplies, as well as special educational editions for kindergarten.
The Company moves to the city of Thessaloniki.
The Company is set up at N. Efkarpia in Thessaloniki, on privately owned premises and continues its successful course up until the year 1989, during which the Company monopolized the market under the company name D. Karayiannis & Sons Partnership.
The Company assumes the form it has today, under the company name “Logigraf – Karayiannis”.
Investment of € 500,000 for the renewal of the mechanical equipment of the production, with supply of modern machines (printing roll & synthetic roll), of greater capacity.
Expansion of the product range under the brand name Logigraf, with excellent quality Paper & Polypropylene (PP) Filing Items.
Renewal of the Company’s Corporate Identity, with the introduction of today’s logo.
Total redesign of tax forms, integrating both modern design and functional details.
Presentation of the new Loginotes line, an exclusive in-house design & production. Loginotes are luxury notebooks, in various colors & sizes, with fabric lining & visible seam with gauze.
Cooperation with the German company FOLIA, one of the best in the field of handicrafts and hobbies.
Undertaking the exclusive sale, for Greece and Cyprus, of the Indian company LINC pen. LINC is the 2nd largest company in the production and distribution of stationery in India, with exports to over 50 countries, with top quality products (ISO 9001 certified factories) & innovation (easy flow technology), with modern design and competitive prices.
Investment in the production of Spiral wirebound Notebooks, with the innovative WireLock security system and the revolutionary covers’ design.
- To offer innovative, better quality & user-friendly products, keeping in mind the well-being of the Company and its people
- Improving the competitiveness of the company
- Enhancing extroversion
- Expanding the market by adding new products & services
- Ensuring higher quality products & services
- Increase productivity & improve operating processes
- Creating & maintaining quality jobs
Our Basic Values
- Ethical business practices
- Customer satisfaction
- Building relationships in a climate of trust and mutual benefit
Why should you choose us?
Logigraf – Karayiannis’ activity through the years is characterized by:
- Great know-how and specialization
- Great variety of products
- Great quality of products
- Ability to design special forms made to order
- Immediate customer services
- Distribution network of 1000+ shops all over Greece